Pressmodo Themes Onboarding is a free demo importer WordPress plugin that lets you import the demo you desire in just a single click.
Each Pressmodo theme provides many different demo packages. To install a demo, activate the plugin, then navigate to Appearances → Get started and follow the instructions.
Please note: importing a demo package will result in your site’s database and
wp-content/uploads folder to be overwritten with demo content.
It’s recommended you make a backup of your site if you have pre-existing content.
For more information on how the plugin works, please refer to the FAQ section below.
- PHP version 7.2 or greater is required.
Which themes are compatible?
Only Pressmodo themes are compatible.
How does the plugin work?
Each Pressmodo theme provides a number of demo packages (.zip files) that can be used to install a replica of the live demo.
The onboarding process will require you to upload the .zip file of the demo you wish to install onto your site. The process will then:
- Unpack the demo package within the wp-content folder of your site.
- Start the installation and activation of all plugins required by the demo.
- Replace your wp-content/uploads folder with the necessary demo files.
- Overwrite your site’s database with the one provided by the demo. This will include content, widgets and all necessary settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pressmodo Themes Onboarding” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pressmodo Themes Onboarding” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
v1.0.4 – 24th May 2021
- Fixed: list of installed plugins not showing the « installed » status correctly.
v1.0.3 – 2nd January 2021
- Added: support for fonts folder from imported theme configuration.
v1.0.2 – 1st January 2021
- Tweak: removed a dependency no longer required.