Automatically format titles across your website include the browser title, on posts and pages, category and tag lists as well as in feeds.
This plugin catches common title case formatting mistakes by capitalizing each work in a title. As of version 1.5, users can also select a minimum letter count to capitalize (by default two letter words and smaller are not capitalized).
« the quick brown fox » will appear as « The Quick Brown Fox »
« I love this plugin do you have more? » will appear as « I Love This Plugin do you Have More? »
This plugin is maintained by Phill Coxon (http://phillcoxon.com) or you can find him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/phillcoxon/
This plugin is currently available in:
Messatges a totes
Open source software such as this free WordPress plugin only work through the hard work of community members, volunteering their time or resources to make the software freely available. If you would like to show your support for this software, please consider donating towards the development effort. http://phillcoxon.com/wp/
If you can’t contribute to the plugin in any other way, please consider translating it to your local language.
This plugin was originally created by Christopher Ross before being taken over by Phill Coxon in Jan 2016
To install the plugin, please upload the plugin folder to your plugins folder and active the plugin.
- Where do I ask questions about this plugin?
Questions can be directed to the WordPress support forums.
- How do I exclude certain words from the filter?
The plugin includes options to exclude short words (ie 2 letter words) as well as specific words based. Simply add those words to the comma seperated list and the plugin will ignore them.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Title Case” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Title Case” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- added French language files
- addded German language files
- moved plugin to OOP format
- rewrote core replace functions
- added uninstall functions
- upgraded to use Settings API
- setup language functions
- cleared a couple minor errors on PHP 5.1
- moved admin CSS to external pickup
- added the option to exclude words from the filter
- cleaned up code elements
- added formatting to RSS feeds
- added options page to control short word formatting
- added localization options for language files
- fix for ‘s
- added function to wp_title
- Updated cr_ to thisismyurl_ to maximize compatibility
- Tested with WordPress 3.3.1
- Removed comment from footer
- version update
- changed URL’s
- Removed welcome message
- Added welcome message
- First release