- Active/Deactive click
- Element Class to trigger
- Page where you want to redirect
- Where to open the page
The WP Clickable Background setting are on the wordpress dashboard on Settings => WP Clickable Background, please read the note on the top of the page.
This plugin works only when the event click is direct on the element with class specified on field « Element Class » without any other HTML element on top of it, Please be sure that choosen elemenet is directly clickable.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-clickable-backgrounddirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> WP Clickable Background screen to configure the plugin
- Insert the required information and click on « Save Changes »
Contributors & Developers
“WP Clickable Background” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Cleaning code
- Minify JS
- Sending data to JS through WP_LOCALIZE
- Creating settings from
- Form validation