This WordPress plugin will cleanup your WordPress database, which means that it will perform the following actions:
*Remove all post revisions
*Remove all spam comments
*Remove all unapproved comments
*Remove all unused tags
*Remove all unused post meta
*Optimize MySQL tables by removing all unused table space
- Download WP-Cleanup.
- Unzip the ZIP archive.
- Upload the folder to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Login into your WordPress Admin Panel.
- Go to [Plugins/Installed].
- Activate to WP-Cleanup plugin.
- Now you will have a option under [Settings/WP-Cleanup]
- Happy Cleanup!
Have any questions? Leave them in the comments or on the plugin website!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Cleanup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP-Cleanup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- All checkboxes are unchecked by default.
- Only users with the administrator role can use wp-cleanup
- Minor code consistency fixes.
- Initial release!