With Google’s Universal Analytics officialy out of beta, there is no better time to start using Universal Analytics. This plugin provides a simple method for you to add the analytics snippet to your website. All you need to do is paste your Tracking ID into the field and press save.
There are a few advanced options as well.
- Determine if you wan the snippet in the head or footer
- Track events such as downloads, mailto, & outbound links
- Enable Display Advertising (Remarketing & Demographics)
- Anonymize IP addresses
- Disable tracking for administrators
- …and more to come.
If you don’t already have your Tracking ID or for more information about Universal Analytics visit: Google Analytics
We would like to give special credit to Audrius Dobilinskas. Our plugin is based on his version of Google Universal Analytics which provides several more advanced features as well as being able to use the « Classic » version of Google Analytics as well as being able to add your own custom snippets.
Our version of Universal Analytics has been modified and trimmed down to meet our specific needs and supports integration with Launch Check. If you’re not familiar with it, Launch Check ensures you have made your site visible to search engines, changed the default description and added Google Analytics before launch.
wp-universal-analyticsdirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or use plugin search – Admin > Plugins > Add new > Search for ‘Universal Analytics’.
- Activatz-la via lo menú Extensions dins l’admin WordPress
- Paste tracking code from Google Analytics to the settings (Settings > Google Analytics)
None so far…
If you have any problems or want to make a feature request please submit an issue or feature request on GitHub.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Universal Analitica” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Universal Analitica” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixes UA codes not saving.
- SECURITY: Fixed potential XSS vulnerability.
- SECURITY: Removes external jQuery dependency.
- Added fancy new icon for WordPress 4.0
- Added alert to walk you through setup
- Added alert to let you know if the plugin is turned ‘Off’
- Fixed bug with plugin folder that didn’t allow plugin to load.
- Initial release.