This plugin is still under development and more hooks will be added soon, but for now, the full list of its hooks are:
- Post publish
- Post update
- New comment
- Login fail
- New plugin activation
- New plugin deactivation
- Theme switch
- New user registation
- New WooCommerce order
- Create a new Telegram bot. (Learn more)
- Go to TeleLog admin page from your wordpress dashboard.
- Copy your bot token from botfather and paste it in the « API Key » field.
- If you want TeleLog to send the logs to your personal account, you can use your userid and put it in the « Chat ID » field (Find your userid), the other option is to create a channel and make your bot an admin with « Post Messages » access and enter the channel username as « Chat ID », with an atsign(@) before it, e.g:
For every event that TeleLog sends it also reports the:
- User who did the change
- The object on which the change happenned.
TeleLog in your language!
We need help translating TeleLog, feel free to contribute to our
GitHub Repository. TeleLog currently supports:
Install TeleLog from within WordPress
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘TeleLog’
- Install and activate the TeleLog plugin
Install TeleLog manually
- Upload the
telelogdirectory to the
- Activate the TeleLog plugin from the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Support and Documentation
Please refer to our GitHub Repository.
Contributors & Developers
“TeleLog” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
To read the changelog for TeleLog, please navigate to the release page.