Qsynced restores confidence in your consumers by offering security in the products they want.
Out of Stock products have surged over 172% from pre-pandemic levels, effecting everyone from big box retailers to mom and pop shops.
How does Qsynced work?
Once a product is deemed out of stock, Qsynced replaces the « Out of Stock » button with the ability for the consumer to get in line for the restock.
Custom emails can be sent to keep costumer at ease during the re-stock period.
When the product is toggled back in stock, Qsynced automatically fills the sales in the order they were received.
- Accumulate a waiting list of consumers for your products to turn into revenue the moment inventory is restocked
- Prevent consumers from flocking to competitors by allowing them to secure a product in your next shipment and keeping in touch
- Gain insight on product demand to alleviate pressure along the supply chain from procurement to delivery
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“QSynced” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Beta version of the software.
- Last stable version, ready for the market.
Force SVN readme.txt update.