A plugin for WordPress to make it easy to include Processing.js sketches into blog posts.
Visit the plugin page for more information.
The easiest way to install the plugin is to use the plugin installer in WordPress.
If you want to do it manually:
- Upload the
processingjsdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Once activated, you’ll notice a ‘processing’ button when you’re writing or editing a post in HTML mode. Clicking it will insert a very simple Processing sketch into your post. You can use it as a template or write your own from scratch. You’ll find examples (with code) of what can be done here: Processing JS Demos.
- Which browsers support Processing JS?
Processing.js runs in Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and IE9
- I don’t see my sketch running when I click ‘Preview’
This happens due to security measures implemented in some browsers – preventing code that is submitted from being executed on the very next page.
If this happens, you can refresh the preview page in your browser and your sketch should load.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Processing JS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updated to use ProcessingJS 1.3.6
- Updated to use ProcessingJS 1.0 – thanks to digitalawakening: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-processing-js-updating-to-processingjs-10
- Initial release