Using Countdown, you can notify your visitors about the upcoming events or big days. This plugin will help you instantly create a countdown timer within the Gutenberg Block Editor.
Completely Customizable: You can customize Countdown dates, colors, etc to make it just the way you need.
Super Light-weight: No extra resources used and it’s highly optimized for super fast loading & instant Live editing.
Dedicated Support: We’ve an extraordinary support team ready to help you. Ask your questions in the support forum, we’ll get back to you immediately.
🚀 BACKED BY A TRUSTED TEAM
👨💻 DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
- For documentation and tutorials go to our documentation
- To report issue and contribution visit Github.
- If you have any more questions, visit our support on the Plugin’s Forum.
- For more information about features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website at WPDeveloper.
🙌 JOIN THE COMMUNITY
🎦 Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to watch video tutorials on WordPress.
🤝 Join our Facebook Community & get connected with expert web creators like yourself.
🧡 LOVED COUNTDOWN? Rate us on WordPress Repository
🔥 GET FREEBIES FOR YOUR WORDPRESS SITE
Consider checking out our other WordPress solutions & boost your WordPress website:
🔝 Essential Addons For Elementor: Most popular Elementor addons with 70+ widgets & ready blocks
☁ Templately: Free templates library for Elementor & Gutenberg along with the cloud collaboration for WordPress
🔔 NotificationX: Best Social Proof & FOMO Marketing Solution to increase conversion rates
📚 BetterDocs: Best Documentation & Knowledge Base Plugin for WordPress reduce manual support tickets & improve user experience.
⏰ WP Scheduled Posts: Advanced editorial calendar & complete solution for WordPress Post Scheduling, social sharing, missed scheduled alerts and more.
⭐ ReviewX: WooCommerce Product review plugin that allows users to submit product reviews with multiple criteria, photos, video and more
⚡ Flexia: Most lightweight, customizable & multi purpose theme for WordPress
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Countdown Highlight Upcoming Events With Countdown Timer
- Go to the WordPress Block/Gutenberg Editor
- Search For « Countdown ».
- Install in 1-click
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Follow the Documentation
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Contributors & Developers
“Countdown Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.2.6 – 21/03/2023
- Improved: Font Loader and controls
- Fixed: minor issues
1.2.5 – 28/11/2022
- Added: Auto repeater feature in Countdown Block
1.2.4 – 13/09/2022
- Improved: Update controls and structure
1.2.3 – 02/08/2022
- Improved: Updated to style handler version 2 for working perfectly with Reusable blocks and FSE
- Improved: Update controls
1.2.2 – 05/06/2022
- Added: Animation, Responsive Controls & Custom CSS options
- Improved: Controls & structure
1.2.1 – 13/02/2022
- Fixed: Frontend js file not enqueued
1.2.0 – 10/02/2022
- Added: Wide width & full width support
- Added: Support for full site editing & WordPress 5.9
- Improved: Controls and structure.
1.1.3 – 26/08/2021
- Hotfix: Asset generation user check
1.1.2 – 26/08/2021
- Fixed: Fixed a bug in asset generation
1.1.1 – 23/08/2021
- Improved: Security for asset generation
- Fixed: Warning in controls
1.1.0 – 28/07/2021
- Added: Dynamic asset generation instead of inline styles
- Added: Responsive controls with preview
- Added: Design Presets
- Improved: Controls, styling options and structure. Removed all unnecessary 3rd party libraries.
- Fixed: Issue Auto change in block code causes gutenberg to save revision, and browser alert
- Fixed: Countdown end issue in frontend
- Fixed: Revision related issue
- Fixed: Timezone related issues
- Added: Keywords
- Fixed: Missing css, js files
- Initial Release