Bibot will protect your WordPress! No more spam comments and brute-force attacks against user accounts. Lightweight plugin – just few KBs to download and no ads!
Users are required to confirm that they are not a robot before the form can be submitted. It’s easy for people and hard for bots.
This WordPress plugin is used by the free Bibot service as a third party.
For more information on how it works, refer to Bibot documents.
What is protected with bibot?
- Comment form
- New password form
- Registration form
- Login form
- Reset password form
Thanks all of you, who are using this plugin. I really appreciate it! WordPress is amazing open-source software which I’m using for free (for business too) so this plugin is my way how to say thank you!
If you write to me (on support center etc.) and expect an answer, be patient, please.
- Upload bibot files to the « /wp-content/plugins/bibot » directory, or install bibot through the WordPress Plugins page directly.
- Activate bibot through the WordPress Plugins page.
- Use the menu Settings => bibot to configure bibot.
- Get bibot site-key and secret-key from Bibot service
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“bibot” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New: bibot has been released!