Embed Videos (Youtube or Vimeo) in WPBakery with GDPR requirements
- Download the zip file to your computer.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the
admin-menu-editordirectory to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
That’s it. You can access the the menu editor by going to Settings -> Menu Editor. The plugin will automatically load your current menu configuration the first time you run it.
Contributors & Developers
“Cookie Nonsense for YT” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cookie Nonsense for YT” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added support for Youtube Video URLs and Vimeo URLs
- Added layer for description text
- Changed Version number to 1.1.3
- Bugfix: CSS file now included
- Added Cookie max-age and css priority
- Rename Plugin and fixing « Calling file locations »
- Fix: all divs are now closed
- Build the Plugin and testing.