Yogeta – Manage your WordPress like a pro
Connect your site to Yogeta’s global cloud platform, combined with the unique plugin you can directly link the WordPress system to our cloud servers for optimal utilization of all our global capabilities. With the plugin you can link your WordPress site directly to the cloud systems and achieve great results in favor of SEO,
user experience and much better control over the management of the resources allocated to you,
The plugin is only for account holders Yogeta Or at one of the authorized distributors
if you still did not create an account, do it now: Yogeta.com
Take you WordPress website to the next level
- Best worldwide performance for WordPress developers and self websites operators
- fully optimized for SEO include global ranking indicator
- online security module to manage your admins and users, you can block whole countries or specific IP’s etc.
- global cache service with advanced options
- Work with everyone securely using our Team Manager component
Yogeta main components
- Free SSL
- Staging your site with only one click!
- Easy Cloning and managing websites
- Backups up to every 1 hour
- DNS manager
Get started now with your trial at: Yogeta.com
Upload the Yogeta cloud plugin, activate it and enter your Yogeta api key to start the migration process.
is the plugin is free?
yes, the plugin is free to use. you pay only for monthly hosting
why moving to Yogeta.com?
Yogeta.com provides a fast and reliable hosting service
using the plugin will harm my data?
No! it’s absolutely safe! we are not changing anything, we just copy your data just like backup plugins
how do i get my API key?
in order to get your API key you have to register to: Yogeta.com. it’s easy, and you have a 14 days free trial!
do you have support?
Sure! our team will ba happy to assist you all you need to do is e-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Yogeta WP Cloud” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First Release