XML sitemap generator by Kaboom
This plugin generates a dynamic sitemap so search engines can crawl your site in the most efficient way.
You’ll be up and running with just a few clicks and have have full control over your new sitemap!
What do you get
- An automated XML sitemap up to 250 pages.
- An automated HTML sitemap by using shortcode [kaboom-sitemap]
- The ability to exlude post types from your XML/HTML sitemap.
- The ability to exlude single posts form your XML/HTML sitemap.
- [pro] Unlimited pages in your XML sitemap
- [pro] Multilingual support
- [pro] Technical support
Note: Some features require a pro license, get yours here
Installation – From WordPress Admin
- Go to ‘Plugins > Add new’
- Search for « XML sitemap generator by Kaboom »
- Hit Install Now, and Activate after that
- Upload the
xml_sitemap_generator_by_kaboomfolder to the
- Activate through the WordPress admin from ‘Plugins > Installed Plugins’
If every thing went well you will see a « Sitemap » tab in your WordPress admin menu.
At this point you are all good to go, hit the tab and start customizing your XML sitemap.
Contributors & Developers
“XML Sitemap Generator By Kaboom” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “XML Sitemap Generator By Kaboom” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New logo
- Fix old values for disabled posts
- Fix to enable and disable in posts
- Document load instead of window load
- Add class to dismiss button
- Fix in Ajax dismiss button
- Add Ajax dismiss review button
- Fix reloading bug
- Fix minor bug
- Fix missing images
- Add Kaboom Send Secrets to kaboom.php overview page
- Change name and menu logics
- Add a select option to exclude or include a page/post in the HTML/XML sitemap in the edit section
- Fix dismiss leave a review button redirect
- Minor bugifx
- Typo fix
- Minor bugifx
- Fix missing file
- Pushing multi level plugin
- Adding development plugin’s
- Change the name from XML Sitemap Generator to XML/HTML Sitemap Generator
- Update to get a better sitemap
- Changed dot logo
- New logo
- Do not redirect after dismissing « leave a review »
- Add shortcode to descriptiontext
- Do not show « leave a review » on xml sitemap settings page
- Add link to settings at plugin page
- Added a shortcode to show your sitemap on the front of your website [kaboom-sitemap]
- Upgrade the number of free pages from 75 up-to 250
- Licence bugfix
- Protect the API stats
- See exactly where your API is used and when the latest requests took place in your WordPress dashboard
- Ask for plugin reviews
- Minor bugfix
- Changed the logic so only one licence is needed for all your sites
- Increase the maximum free pages from 50 up to 75
- Small bugfixes
- Order links by slug
- Calculate how many disabled pages you got to show you the remaining enabled pages (for free accounts only)
- Major UI improvements
- Fix slugs of translated pages with sitepress (WPML)
- Fix for translated homepages and clean up some code
- Fix for translated pages that are on concept status
- Fix that settings that are safed need a reload
- Make XML sitemap only executable for administrators
- Change author URL
- Tested with 5.2.1
- Add screenshots and rewrite readme.txt
- Change file name of root file according to directory name
- Change paths
- Added WordPress escaping functions for output data.
- Added WordPress sanitization functions for users input data.
- Added WordPress Nonce and user validation to the settings page.
- Changes to calling file locations.
- Removed the prosiblity for direct file querying.