If you do not like WordPress Multisite and do not want to separate Your database, WP Super Subdomains will help you, this plugin work like charm without complicate setting, just active it and enjoy !
All your tag, Category, page or author will turn to subdomains and it depend on your setting !
Works perfectly with cache plugin like W3C Total Cache or WP Super Cache ! And thanks to Erick Tampubolon ( http://www.lontongcorp.com ) for create
WP subdomains revisited ! i have some idea from that plugin but my plugin run faster and better than his one !
- Setup main categories as subdomains
- Setup tag as subdomains
- Setup main pages as subdomains
- Setup author archive as subdomains
- Auto redirect to new links using 301 redirect ! Do not harm your Backlink or Visitor !
If you want to create login page like this:
login.domain.com please do something in wp-config.php file !
Please go to My English Post to read more, or if you have a new idea please tell me there !
Remember to read instruction in Setting Page
wp-super-subdomains.zipmanually or automatically
wp-super-subdomainsdirectory to your
- Activate the plugin
- Configure the options from the Subdomain in Setting page
- How to add subdomains?
Please go to your domain manager or contact your provider
- Do I have to add each subdomain manually?
You can add wildcard (A or CNAME) *.domain.com to the same installations path
- Is this plugins works with cache?
Contributors & Developers
“WP Super Subdomains” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Super Subdomains” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed error 404 in Author page, something change since WordPress 4.6
- Fixed title missing in subdomain
- Improve speed in subdomain
- Fixed some other bug, thanks for all !
Start the first version