Schedule readonly mode for WordPress on a multisite network, this is useful when you need that nobody change content on a blog or on the whole network.
Read only mode:
- Disallows access to the admin panel for non-admin users
- Temporary deactivate comments on front
- fr_FR : 100%
- en : 100%
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Scheduled Read-Only” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WP Scheduled Read-Only” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WP Scheduled Read-Only” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix PHP warning
- Allow write permission to specific roles
- Make available for single site AND network
- Security fix: use nonce in setting page
- Update textdomain to match plugin slug
- Improved UI in setting page: added notices and place-holders
- WP 4.3 compliant
- Code cleanup
- Initial release