This plugin enables you to display how many users are online, offline and away to main administrator of on your WordPress site. You can know user login status without page refresh instantly via AJAX. There are two options provided with this plugin i.e.
1) Sub menu page -> Dashboard > Online Users.
2) Shortcode -> [wp_online_user]
Usage from Admin Screen (sub menu « Online Users »):
– Go to Admin > Online Users and you will see full datatables view with user stats like online, offline and away.
– Tables fields will be Username, E-mail and Status with icon (Green for online, Yellow for away and Red for offline).
– Table has search functionality too, enter user Name or Email and you will be able to see its status.
Usage as shortcode:
– Use Shortcode [wp_online_user] to show datatables with online, offline and away list view on your WP page.
- Display online, offline and away users.
- Online user with green dot.
- Away user with yello dot.
- Offline user with red dot.
A brief Markdown Example
- Display online user with green dot
- Display offline user with red dot
- Display away user with yellow dot
Please Vote and Enjoy
Your votes really make a difference! Thanks.
- Upload ‘wp-online-users-stats’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“WP Online Users Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Online Users Stats” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.