WP Lucky Search adds a Google like I’m feeling lucky button to the WordPress Search form and redirects to the random post depending upon search term.
If search term is empty it just fetches any random post from the results.
WP Lucky Search might also help you to reduce the bounce rate of your site by attracting visitors to I’m feeling lucky button, which will help you to increase the ranking of your site.
It also has few useful settings like you can include/exclude public post types to fetch search results from, alert messages and caption settings.
- Redirect to random post based on saerch term
- Search in selected public post types
- Control the I’m feeling lucky and search button captions
- Control visibility of Lucky and Search buttons
- Translation ready
- Alert message settings
You can find more here.
- Install WP Lucky Search from the ‘Plugins’ section in your dashboard (Plugins > Add New > Search for ‘WP Lucky Search’).
Download WP Lucky Search and upload it to your webserver via your FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Activate the plugin and navigate to (Settings > Extended Search) to choose your desired search settings.
- Do you have any question?
Please use plugin support forum.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Lucky Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.0 – 11/01/2015
- First Release