WP Event Calendar is the best way to manage events in WordPress!
We know you have your choice of calendar & events plugins. We appreciate you giving this one a try, and we hope you really love it!
- Seamlessly integrates into WordPress’s dashboard interface
- Month, week, and day list-table views
- Organize events by type, category, & tag
- Easily & logically paginate through date ranges
- Safe, secure, & efficient
- Full of developer hooks for integration with other plugins & themes
- Integrates with User Groups, Alerts, Activity, and Profiles
Works great with
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the « Plugins » area of your admin by clicking the « Activate » link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
- Does this create new database tables?
No. It uses WordPress’s custom post-type, custom taxonomy, and metadata APIs.
- Does this modify existing database tables?
No. All of WordPress’s core database tables remain untouched.
- Where can I get support?
- Basic: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-event-calendar/
- Priority: https://chat.flox.io/support/channels/wp-event-calendar/
- Where can I find documentation?
Contributors & Developers
“WP Event Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
[1.1.0] – 2016-12-09
- Improved editor metabox experience
- Fix bug caused when relocating the « Details » metabox
[1.0.0] – 2016-09-07
- Improved support for mu-plugins location
- Improved performance of all ranged calendar queries
- Updated plugin file organization structure
[0.4.0] – 2016-05-12
- More improvements to capability mappings
- Support for additional post types
- Helper functions for iCal integration
- Query functions
[0.3.1] – 2016-05-03
- Fix capability regression in 0.3.1
- Add contextual help to Calendar page
[0.3.0] – 2016-03-30
- Improve capability mapping
- Improve TinyMCE compatibility
- Update calendar styling
[0.2.4] – 2016-02-05
- Dropdown select elements for hours & minutes
[0.2.3] – 2016-02-01
- Rename metabox titles
- Make « Location » optional
- Add revision support to events
- General code & styling clean-up
[0.2.2] – 2016-01-10
- Improve support for all-day & multi-day events
- Improve month, week, and day views
- Improve contrast of current & active items
[0.2.1] – 2015-12-30
- Improve taxonomy & status filtering
[0.2.0] – 2015-11-30
- Add « Day » view
- Improve « Month » view
[0.1.10] – 2015-11-30
- Filter events by registered taxonomy
[0.1.9] – 2015-11-16
- Move events to « Passed » status twice daily
[0.1.8] – 2015-9-10
- Added week view
- Added persistent pagination for mode, status, & search
- Added styling for a few event types
- Added help text
- Added legend in help text area
[0.1.7] – 2015-9-8
- Updated date-picker styling
[0.1.6] – 2015-9-7
- Sort by start, end, and repetition
[0.1.5] – 2015-9-6
- All-day events
[0.1.4] – 2015-9-5
- More flexible mapped capabilities
[0.1.3] – 2015-9-4
- Revert role & capability changes
[0.1.2] – 2015-9-3
- Remove dependency
- Start, end, repeat, & expiring events
- Date picker
[0.1.1] – 2015-9-2
- Show pointers on event clicks
- Add flexible methods for pointers output
- Add actions & filters
- Rename main class to be for month-only view
- Use new icon for private posts
[0.1.0] – 2015-9-1
- Initial release