This plugin isn’t only SEO friendly, but also provides a good user experience, you can filter achives and expand / collapse achive folder. It’s more faster after version 3.0.
- Expand or collapse the monthly post archive listings.
- Support for filtering options on AUTHOR and YEAR.
- Caches the recent posts list, make page load faster.
- SEO friendly.
- US English/en_US (default)
- 简体中文/zh_CN (translate by mg12)
- Albanian/sq_AL (translate by Romeo Shuka)
- Belorussian/by_BY (translate by Marcis Gasuns)
- Czech/cs_CZ (translate by Ladislav Prskavec)
- Dutch/nl_NL (translate by Rene Kleine)
- Français/fr_FR (translate by Jean-Michel MEYER)
- Hungarian/hu_HU (translate by János Csárdi-Braunstein)
- Italian/it_IT (translate by Gianni Diurno)
- Lithuania/lt_LT (translate by Mantas Malcius)
- Polish/pl_PL (translate by Artur)
- Russian/ru_RU (translate by kate)
- Spanish/es_ES (translate by David Tejedor)
- Türkçe/tr_TR (translate by Hamdi Ömer Faruk)
- Unzip archive to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In your template file add the following lines:
<?php wp_easyarchives(); ?>
You can find the options on ‘Setting -> WP-EasyArchives’.
- WP-EasyArchives will load wp-easyarchives.css from your theme directory if it exists.
- If it doesn’t exists, it will load the default style that comes with WP-EasyArchives.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-EasyArchives” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors