WP Comment Humility relocates the « Comments » top level menu underneath the « Posts » top level menu.
Because comments are off by default for Pages, this plugin puts comments where they make the most sense now.
- Download and install using the built in WordPress plugin installer.
- Activate in the « Plugins » area of your admin by clicking the « Activate » link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary.
- How does this work with custom post types?
Fine, but the user experience might be weird. If you have a post type (other than « post ») that supports comments, it may make more sense to not use this plugin.
Give it a try and deactivate it if it doesn’t seem right. This plugin is non-destructive, so you can toggle it without issue.
- Where can I get support?
The WordPress support forums: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-comment-humility/
- Where can I find documentation?
Contributors & Developers
“WP Comment Humility” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release