WP Bootstrap Widgets provides configurable widgets for common Twitter Bootstrap (version 3) components. If your theme is based on Bootstrap, these widgets will automatically look great! Works particularly well with the SiteOrigin Page Builder as you can drop your widgets into your multi-column layouts with ease.
All widgets are configurable (choose from
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-bootstrap-widgetsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets to add to your site’s sidebar, or if you’re using the SiteOrigin Page Builder, choose the Page Builder on any page and choose from the « Bootstrap Widgets » section.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Bootstrap Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix Bootstrap JS issues
- Add caption to Image component
- Add optional title to Responsive Embed component.
- Add navbar widget support, with brand name, logo and color.
- Better organization of assets files.
- Add CSS file for the front end layer.
- Add width and height attributes for image widget.