This plugin will automatically add a login/register link to your ‘primary’ menu location. A nice looking form will popup when the link is clicked.
Shortcode is also available for use on any post or widget with ‘[wp-ajax-login text= »Login/Register »]’ and ‘text’ attribute is the link text.
For more information, please visit ptheme.com
wp-ajax-login.zipand upload the entire folder to the
- Activatz-la via lo menú Extensions dins l’admin WordPress
- (Optional) Place shortcode
[wp-ajax-login text="Login/Register"]in your post/page or widget
Contributors & Developers
“WP AJAX Login and Register” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP AJAX Login and Register” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Now put label as placeholder for input fields of forms
- Update Lost Password function
- Change the link text to Logout if user is logged in.
- Now logout is also processed with ajax.
- Fix the login form not showing when registration is disabled.
- First release