WN Flickr Image Downloader is very useful plugin that is going to help you to save a lot of time. If you use Flicker Images often, then you probably feels sometimes tired by the process of downloading the properly image, then finding out the title, author name, author link, license type, license link and finally inserting all this information wherever you have placed this image on your site. Well this plugin does all that work with your by just pressing « one » button. Once you have entered the url of the images that you want to process, just click on the Fetch Photos and the plugin is going to fetch all the images, it will also skip automatically those which are « All rights reserved » and notify you through a log all the proccess.
Once the images has been sucessfully fetched you can either save them into the media library with or save them into the media library AND create a post automatically where where all these images would be inserted and a reference to the image name, image link, author name, author link, license name and license link would be also inserted. In case you decide to do not create the post automatically then you can copy the html code genereted and insert it in any page post or product of your site to show all this information (image + reference).
- Fetch and Download to Media Library Images from Flickr .
- Choose the width of the images.
- Skip automatically « All rights reserved » Images.
- Name the images (title and filename) with desired prefix. Then an icremental number will be inserted to reference each image independently.
- On/Off Do not create a Post/Page Automatically.
- On/Off Create New Posts/Page as « Draft ».
- On/Off Create a New Page instead of a Post.
- Use either the HTML code or the Shortcode to insert the conten on your pages.
- Create endless Flickr Embeds.
- Clean and responsive Dashboard.
How to use it
Every time you create a Flickr Embed with one or multiple images, a unique shorcode [wn-flickbed id = « x »] and an HTML code is automatically generated, just copy and paste you either shortcode or the HTML code on the pages where you want to show the Flickr Images and the name, author and license references.
- Upload the plugin folder ‘wn-flickr-embed’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
The plugin is very simple. Can you customize some features?
Sure! I will be happy to either add new features or customize the plugin in order fit your needs, please just shot me a line.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WN Flickr Image Downloader” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.