If your WooCommerce store (similar to eBay and Amazon) is selling products that have to be shipped from different locations (for example products are located in different warehouses or sold by various sellers) or they can only be shipped by different shipping methods, then WooCommerce Shipping Packages is what you need.
WooCommerce Shipping Packages is the most powerful plugin that arranges products, based on Group By rules, into packages.
Each package has its own shipping method selection in the cart and checkout pages.
You can also limit which shipping methods can be used for packages with different shipping class.
You will benefit from it when using Multivendor Marketplace plugins like WCFM, WCMP, Dokan, WC Product Vendors and it will allow you to better control ability to charge separate shipping per vendor.
How does it work?
How to split orders and fulfill them separately?
Features of WooCommerce Shipping Packages
- Supports WCFM, WCMP, Dokan, WC Product Vendors
- Group products into packages.
- Group by Shipping Class, Product ID, Product Type, Attributes, Categories, First Category, Tags, First Tag, Post Author (Vendor / Product Owner).
- Group by POST META (NEW FEATURE)
- Group by several rules at the same time, for example: Shipping Class and Category.
- Shipping method selection per package/vendor or per CART
- Possibility to run in debug mode and use different types of logging.
- Configurable Shipping Restrictions for Shipping Classes.
- Supports all standard product types.
- Supports WooCommerce Composite Products.
- Supports WooCommerce Product Bundle.
- Compatible with Dokan. Just use Post Author in the Group By field to simulate similar behavior.
- It can be extended to support other complex product types.
- It is compatible with Dokan, WC Marketplace, WooCommerce Product Vendors plugins and can be used to improve their cart splitting
Rate us & Review
If you love our plugins, please give us a full five-star rating, so that we know that our work is valued and appreciated.
This will be the drive and motivation for us to further improve our plugins with more useful features.
We highly appreciate your support and love.
Please Contact Us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Shipping Labels for WCFM Multivendor Marketplace – Let WCFM Vendors print shipping labels with and without shipping carrier account.
- Shipping Labels for Dokan Multivendor Marketplace – Let Dokan Vendors print shipping labels with and without shipping carrier account.
- FedEx Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – FedEx live shipping rates, shipping labels, tracking, emails.
- ShipEngine Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Access deeply discounted shipping rates, Printing Shipping Labels, Orders Auto-Completion.
- ShipStation Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Live Shipping Rates, Printing Phipping Labels, Import Tracking Information, Email Notifications, Orders Auto-Completion.
- Shippo Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – USPS, Fedex, UPS, DHL – Live Shipping Rates, Shipping Labels, Tracking, Emails.
- Shipmondo Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier shipping solutions for European e-commerce stores.
- EasyPost Shipping PRO For WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates, Shipping Labels, Tracking, Emails.
- ChitChats Shipping PRO for WooCommerce – Ship your packages from Canada via USA as if you were physically there.
- Shipping Manifests PRO– Groups shipments into batches and prints manifests for them
- Flexible Shipping Per Package PRO – Table Rate shipping for Shipping Packages with advanced conditions and table rate rules.
- Free Shipping Per Package PRO – Free Shipping based on advanced conditions.
- Marketplace Cart – Offer Amazon like cart/checkout experience for your customers.
- Pay for Selected Items for Marketplace Cart – Allow customers to choose what items to pay for during checkout.
- Package Orders – Automatically create separate orders for items shipped from different locations.
- Sticky Product Bar PRO – Adds a number of amazing features to a a highly configurable sticky product bar.
- Radio Buttons and Swatches PRO – Advanced plugin for displaying radio buttons or swatches instead of dropdown boxes for variation products.
- Sticky Product Bar plugin – Display sticky bar with product details, rating and add to cart button.
- Shipping Packages – Split your cart into packages that can be shipped with different shipping methods.
- Shipping Discount – Configurable shipping discount rules based on the amount spent for the items with a given shipping class.
- Radio Buttons and Swatches – Display radio buttons and swatches instead of dropdown boxes for variation products.
- EasyPost Shipping for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates, Address Validation.
- Shippo Shipping for WooCommerce – USPS, Fedex, UPS, DHL – Live Shipping Rates, Address Validation.
- Shipmondo Shipping for WooCommerce – Multi-Carrier Live Shipping Rates for European e-commerce stores.
- ChitChats Shipping for WooCommerce – ChitChats live Shipping Rates.
- ShipStation Shipping for WooCommerce – Live Shipping Rates from the carriers used in your ShipStation account.
- ShipEngine Shipping for WooCommerce – Deeply discounted live shipping rates for USPS, UPS, Fedex…
- FedEx Shipping for WooCommerce – FedEx Express, SmartPost, Freight live shipping rates and address validation.
- Make sure that you have WooCommerce Shipping Packages plugin already installed.
- Upload WooCommerce Package Orders to the « /wp-content/plugins/ » directory.
- Activate the plugin through the « Plugins » menu in WordPress.
- Installation complete
Contributors & Developers
“Shipping Packages for WooCommerce – Dropship from multiple locations like AliExpress, eBay, Amazon, Etsy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Shipping Packages for WooCommerce – Dropship from multiple locations like AliExpress, eBay, Amazon, Etsy” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated compatibility
- Added ability to set package name separator
- Improved handling of empty entries in the bundles
- Verified and updated compatibility
- Limit max number of loaded post metas to 1000 because otherwise plugin’s settings page will load for too long
- Fixed when needs_shipping flag is added to the package
- Fixed log message
- Added logging for products that don’t need shipping
- Updated compatibility versions
- Use category and tag slugs instead of ID. It is required for Merge Shipping Packages to work.
- Communicate vendor/seller ID to package shipping rates, so Dokan will pick them up in the children orders
- Bug fixes
- Fixed detection of the vendor for variable products
- Synchronized shared code base
- Added support for WCFM
- Synchronized base shipping method class
- Synchronized code base
- Fixed PHP warning
- Use better way of checking if WooCommerce is enabled
- Removed Feedback notice as it seems inefficient 🙁
- Fixed base class to properly handle nested array with no values
- Synchronized base shipping method class
- Moved Settings links to the front on the plugin’s page entry
- Added display name for post meta
- Synchronized with the latest version of the library
- Improved backward compatibility
- Updated to include logo with the plugin
- Optimized code
- Updated base shipping method class to be sync with other 1TeamSoftware plugins
- Added an icon for 1TeamSoftware menu
- Changed main menu to be a singleton
- Added missing file
- Added OneTeamSoftware page
- Linked settings page in the new main menu
- Verify that returned term is an object
- Fixed and improved shipping method per CART mode, it will combine packages and return rates for everything as if it was just one package
- Fixed package name overwrite to allow Marketplace to set custom package name
- Fixed contents cost calculation
- Added extra caching for group by options to speed up settings
- Added link to new Pay For Selected Items add-on for Marketplace Cart plugin
- Added filter woocommerce_cart_packages that allows to get packages for a given list of cart items
- Trigger woocommerce_set_cart_packages action on woocommerce_calculate_totals action
- Sort packages by their key, so order will be persistent
- Improved handling of the edge cases when cart item does not have a product anymore
- Added support for WC Marketplace Vendor Shipping
- Minor adjustment of the settings
- Added support for WooCommerce Product Vendors, Dokan and WC Marketplace to get vendor / seller name
- Added base po file into languages folder
- Use nickname of the author instead of the name for the package name
- Ability to add extensions that use custom field types
- Ability to group packages by any taxonomy
- Added a number of hooks for further extensions
- createAt was not properly set for the notices
- fixed dismiss button of the notice
- link to Free Shipping Per Package plugin
- Seller ID should be consistent for all the products in the package otherwise we will reset it to 0
- Improved debug messages
- Cache list of all the post meta to reduce load on the server when in the admin area
- Improved compatibility with Dokan by adding relevant seller ID. For Shipping Packages to work in the similar fashion to Dokan you need to include Post Author into Group By setting.
- New version of feedback notice which should work with caching plugins better
- Use options to store notice settings to avoid issues with caching plugins
- Auto generate package name and ability to use it instead of standard Shipping…
- Fixed duplicated feedback notice
- Ability to choose shipping method selection per package or cart
- Fixed handling of product attributes
- Ability to group cart items by free shipping
- add only valid coupons to the package
- ability to add free shipping only with or without a valid coupon
- display debug notes only to admin users
- Added missing file
- Added support for virtual products
- Changed to use different admin notice class
- Use all meta values, when more than one, in group by
- Added support for cases when parent product has meta and variable product does not
- Added possibility to group by post meta value
- Fixed a minor php notice.
- In some cases shipping method names were not displayed in the restriction table.
- Configrable behavior of packages without shipping restrictions.
- Display only shipping classes that have name set.
- Solved issue when dokan was killing packages.
- Initial release.