The WC-InvoicePdf plugin is used to generate PDF documents from woocommerce orders.
It also allows to setup WC Orders to be recurring and submits the invoices to there customers respectively.
- Save invoice as pdf from any order created by WooCommerce
- Export invoices into CSV (primary GnuCash, more may follow…)
- Preview quote as pdf to submit provisional offer to customers
- Schedule recurring invoices directly send to customers email address
- Send kindly reminders for over due invoices
- Show payable invoices in customers « My Account »
- Individual the PDF template in text and picture
- Remind delegate person about pending payments from customers
- A « Webspace » product type for recurring payment support
- A « Working hours » product type to support service hours being invoiced to customers
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WP Nofollow More Links. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Search for « wp-ispconfig3 » in the « Plugins -> Install » register
- Install and active the plugin
- Open the « WC-Invoices » -> « Settings » menu from admin pane for configuration
For testing the recuring payments (submission of invoices) the « Test recuring » settings can be hooked to overwrite any customer email address
To set the recurring state of an order while receiving a request, an action hook can be used to achieve this
// call the plugin to mark it as yearly recurring payment order do_action('wcinvoicepdf_order_period', $order_id, 'yearly'); // call the plugin to mark it as monthly recurring payment order do_action('wcinvoicepdf_order_period', $order_id, 'monthly');
To add additional info into the invoice metabox located in order, the following hook is availble
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WC Recurring Invoice Pdf” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release notes are provided by the Github project page