Do you require a customized tab for your WooCommerce product? With the Custom Product Tab plugin, you can effortlessly incorporate an unlimited number of tabs into your WooCommerce products. This extension enables you to include any custom content onto your product page.
By utilizing this WooCommerce extension, you have the ability to create global tabs and assign them to products based on specific categories or tags.
The sortable product tabs feature allows you to personalize your WooCommerce product page to your liking.
With custom tabs, you can add extra product images, product descriptions, and more. This plugin also supports WordPress shortcodes.
- Add an unlimited number of tabs to each individual product.
- Global tabs: Create reusable tabs and apply them to multiple products with a single click.
- Flexible tab positioning options to arrange the order of tabs.
- User-friendly interface for easy navigation and management.
- Utilize the WP editor to effortlessly incorporate images, HTML, and shortcodes into product tab content.
- Developer-friendly filters available to modify tab content and positioning.
- Compatible with translation tools for multilingual support.
- Assign nicknames to tabs for easier identification in the backend and when working with code snippets.
- Option to embed YouTube videos directly into product tabs.
Our other free solutions
- In your WordPress admin panel, got to Plugins -> New Plugin, search for « Custom Product Tabs For Woocommerce » and click install now.
- Activate the plugin
Where can I add tabs to a product?
To add tabs to a product, navigate to the product edit screen in WooCommerce. In the left corner of the Product Data box, you will find the « Custom Tabs » option.
Can I add HTML content?
Yes, you can add HTML content. The tab content section uses the standard WP editor, allowing you to include any HTML content supported by the WordPress post editor.
How many tabs can I add to a single product?
There is no restriction on the number of tabs you can add. You can include multiple tabs for individual products.
What are global tabs?
Global tabs are reusable tabs that can be assigned to multiple products based on their category or tags.
Can I arrange these tabs?
Yes, you can arrange both product-specific tabs and global tabs according to your preference.
Is there any filter available to edit tabs?
Yes, there are filters available to modify tab content and position. Developers can utilize these filters to programmatically manage the tabs.
Is it possible to delete the tabs?
Yes, you have the option to delete the tabs as needed.
How can I add YouTube videos to the tab content?
To add YouTube videos to the tab content, simply use the YouTube embed button located just above the tab content editor.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Product Tabs For WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom Product Tabs For WooCommerce” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Tested okay with WC 8.1
- Tested okay with WP 6.3
- Tested okay with PHP 8.2
- Tested okay with WC 7.9
- [Improvement] WPML compatibility improved
- [Tweak] The tab heading within the tab content will now be hidden by default. To display the tab heading, a new filter named wb_cptb_hide_heading_in_tab_content has been introduced.
- Tested okay with WC 7.8
- [Bug fix] Unwanted
tag in tab content
- [Improvement] Add new tab section
- Tested okay with WC 7.7
- Tested okay with WP 6.2.2
- [Improvement] YouTube embed option added
- [Bug fix] Validation for adding a tab fails when the tab content editor is in text mode
- [Bug fix] Slash issue in tab content
- Checked okay with WooCommerce High-Performance order storage (COT)
- Tested okay with WC 7.5
- [Bug fix] Divi layout builder is not loading. @focusaid, @wilsonorganisation Thanks for pointing out the issue.
- Added product category/tag columns in admin global tab listing page
- Tested okay with WC 7.3
- Tested okay with WP 6.1.1
- Added tab nickname option for product specific tabs
- Tested okay with WC 6.8
- Tested okay with WP 6.0.1
- Tested okay with WC 6.7
- Tested okay with WP 6.0
- Added tab nickname option for global tabs
- Help doc link added in Tab position section
- Tested okay with WC 6.3
- Tested okay with WP 5.9
- Tested okay with WC 5.5
- Tested okay with WP 5.8
- Tested okay with WC 5.4
- Tested okay with WC 5.2
- Tested okay with WC 5.1
- Tested okay with WP 5.7
- Tested okay with WC 4.9
- Tested okay with WP 5.6
- Tested okay with WC 4.5.2
- Tested okay with WP 5.5.1
- WooCommerce 4.4 Support added.
- WordPress 5.5 Support added.
- WooCommerce 4.0 Support added.
- WordPress 5.4 Support added.
- [Improvement] Global tabs added
- [Improvement] Tab position option added
- WooCommerce 3.9 Support added.
- [Improvement] WP editor added to tab content section
- Initial Version