This is a WordPress plugin that helps visualize the position of action hooks in the front-end. It is compatible with any theme or plugin as long as it doesn’t use dynamic names for its actions.
This plugin detects once per day all « do_action » (except dynamic ones) functions from .php files in the wp-content/plugins & wp-content/themes folder & highlights their position in the front-end of the website when requested.
Only administrators will be able to see the highlights.
- Upload \ »visual-action-hooks.zip\ » to the \ »/wp-content/plugins/\ » directory.
- Activate the plugin through the \ »Plugins\ » menu in WordPress.
- Navigate in any front-end page.
- Click « Toggle visibility » under « Visual Action Hooks » in the top admin bar.
- Click inside any highlighted area to see the action name.
How do I configure this plugin?
This plugin needs no configuration after installing. Just install the plugin, activate it & navigate to your desired page & click « Toggle visibility ».
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Visual Action Hooks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.