This plugin will convert all the video files which you will upload through media manager, to .flv format. Once this is installed you dont have to worry about the large file
size since when converting to flv it will reduce the file size as well.
video-flv-converter to work properly following pre-requirements need to be there in the server.
- Server should support ffmpeg
- PHP need to be compiled with ffmpeg-PHP extension
A brief Markdown Example
- Upload the video-flv-converter.php file into
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- What pre-requirements do I need to install this plugin?
You must Install ffmpeg in your server and PHP should be compiled with ffmpeg-PHP.
- What happen if I dont have ffmpeg in my server?
If you done have ffmpeg support in your server this plugin will simply ignore the convertion and proceed with the rest of the process.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“video-flv-converter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?