The Stock Export and Import plugin generates reports on the stock status (in stock / out of stock) and quantity of individual WooCommerce products. Reports can be downloaded in CSV (Comma-Separated Values) format, compatible with popular spreadsheet software. It also allows you to import CSV files to batch update your product stock data. This enables you to download a spreadsheet of your current inventory data, update it as required, and upload it back into WooCommerce.
- Click « Plugins » > « Add New » in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for « WooCommerce Stock Export and Import ».
- Click « Install Now ».
- Click « Activate Plugin ».
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
Contributors & Developers
“Stock Export and Import for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Change capability required for importing or exporting stock data to manage_woocommerce, previously view_woocommerce_reports
- Implement no-store / no-cache headers on export
- Improved memory usage for large exports
- Initial release