This small plugin (10 Kb) enables browser caching in your Apache web server and help browser to cache a local copy of static files and improve page load times.
Configurations are not required! You just have to install it and after the plugin does it all, none further action it’s required.
- Upload the complete
speed-up-browser-cachingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Contributors & Developers
“Speed Up – Browser Caching” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Speed Up – Browser Caching” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to WordPress 6.0
- Tested up to WordPress 5.9
- Tested up to WordPress 5.7
- Tested up to WordPress 5.5
- Tested up to WordPress 5.3
- Tested up to WordPress 5.2
- Tested up to WordPress 4.9
- Fix error: class SELF not found
- Tested up to WordPress 4.7
- Initial release.