This plugin will allow you to add a blurb from the WordPress block editor.
Blurbs are a great way to inform your visitors about important content of your website by using a image, a title and a description.
For the title and the description we use built-in Gutenberg blocks.
- Alignments: you will able to align the blurb content, the image, the title and the description from the block toolbar
- Image top animation: enable a smooth top animation from the settings sidebar
- New blocks in the description: enable the ability to add new blocks (paragraphs and list) from the settings toolbar.
- Customization: This plugin offer fields to set the blurb maximum width, color, padding, etc.
- This is just a simple blurb. If people use it and like it, new interesting features will be added!
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Simple Blurb Add a simple blurb to showcase a short piece of information.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/jc-blocks-simple-blurbdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Once the plugin has been activated, a new block called ‘Simple Blurb’ will appear in the block inserter.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Blurb” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Simple Blurb” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin release.