UPDATE: Users now have three options to choose from:
Do Not Send Email Notifications.
Send Email Notification ONLY If Someone Replies To My Comment(s).
Send Email Notification Whenever A New Comment Is Posted.
If a user chooses the second option, then email notification will only be sent to him when someone reply to his/her comment by clicking on Reply button below the comment.
You can find more information here: http://elance360.com/wordpress-plugin/
For this plugin to work, you will need to enable Threaded/Nested comments option.
:Send email only on Reply to My Comment: is a Modified version of this plugin :Subscribe To Comments Reloaded:
- WordPress 2.9.2 or higher
- PHP 5.1 or higher
- MySQL 5.x or higher
- Threaded/Nested comments option Enabled
- Simple to use
- For the second option, email will only be sent if a person chooses to get notification and if the new commenter has pressed the Reply Button on his comment.
:Send email only on Reply to My Comment: is a Modified version of :Subscribe To Comments Reloaded: I have modified this plugin so that email notifications are NOT sent to all subscribers, instead only one notification is sent to the Original Poster :if he has selected to receive notifications:.
:Subscribe To Comments Reloaded: supports different languages. There is a langs directory containing .mo and .po files. If you want to use another language, then you will need to search and find how plugin language can be changed. I cannot provide any support in this regard.
- Portuguese, Brazil
- Portuguese, Portugal
- If you are using :Subscribe To Comments by Mark Jaquith: or :Subscribe To Comments Reloaded by camu: disable them
- Upload the entire folder and all the subfolders to your WordPress plugins folder
- Activate it
- Can I use this plugin along with this plugin :subscribe-to-comments-reloaded:
No: You can only use one of these two plugins at the same time.
Contributors & Developers
“Send email only on Reply to My Comment” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: Warnings that sometimes were shown after posting a comment.
- Fixed: A lot of issues and have added many new features
- Fixed: A bug reported by a user
- Fixed: Another bug reported by :Weiching: