Restrict Comments is the best way to let each user see only their own comments (and correspondent replies) on selected (or all) post types.
- choose (multiselect) to make plugin work on post, pages, custom post types
- except users from restriction by role
- Upload plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the « Plugins » menu in WordPress.
- Visit settings through « Comments » -> « Restrict Comments » side menu link.
How does this plugin do its magic?
Restrict Comments makes use of the ‘comments_clause’ filter, provided by WordPress, in order to modify the query to select comments in the database, excluding the ones that do not meet the criteria.
Does this plugin insert or delete anything from the database?
Not at all. It only filters the comments select query, based on options defined by the owner on the plugin’s settings page. Your data is secure!
Does this plugin work with any theme?
That\’s the goal, but we cannot be sure. There are so many themes! If you have any troubles, please use the support forum.
Have feedback or a feature request?
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins! Just drop us an email with your suggestion.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Restrict Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release.