Table for Responsive Woocommerce is a plugin that allows you to make responsive, so easy and fast, the tables of the cart and the wishlist of woocommerce. It is based on the [WordPress Plugin Boilerplate] (https://github.com/DevinVinson/WordPress-Plugin-Boilerplate) and uses [No more tables] to make responsive tables.
It is compatible with Woocommerce 2.4+ and the wishlist of [Yith WooCommerce Wishlist].
If you like the plugin, please give it a rating.
If you have a feature request, let me know, they’re always welcome!
- Unzip the downloaded zip file.
responsive-table-for-woocommercefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Woocommerce > Responsive Table for change the default options
- Can I contribute to the project?
If you want to contribute to the project please contact me (email@example.com).
This is the GitHub Repository dc-rtfw.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Table for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Responsive Table for Woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.1 – 14/01/17
- New – Added Italian translation
- Fix – Fixed submit button of the admin panel
1.1.0 – 15/10/16
- Fix – Fixed save options button text of the admin panel
- Tweak – Changed the method for displaying the confirmation message for saved options
- Feature – Added notification message when woocommerce is not active
- Dev – Added donation link
- Initial public version