A wordpress plugin tool to test if a website uses responsive design and how it looks on different screen sizes, like smartphones, tablets, laptops and monitor. It’s easy to use you just use the shortcode with the url from the website you want to show the responsiveness from and that’s it ! EasyPeasy, Enjoy! You can test the responsive check plugin tool at this link : http://www.kdewindt.com/responsive-check/
- Upload the entire
responsive-checkfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Now you can use the shortcode [rspcheck url= »http://www.example.com »]
Check the F.A.Q for more options
- How can I show the plugin in a page or post ?
by inserting this shortcode [rspcheck url= »http://www.example.com »]
- How can I show the URL input field ?
by inserting this the attribute |form= »true »| to your shortcode , example : [rspcheck url= »http://www.example.com » form= »true »]
- How can I change the text label from the button ?
by inserting this the attribute |button= »text you want to show » to your shortcode , example : [rspcheck url= »http://www.example.com » form= »true » button= »Test it out »]
- The plugin is not showing the url I inserted ?
Have you inserted the url right ? with : « http://www » ?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Check” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Responsive Check” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added the function tpcheck responsive through url input field in frontend
- Fixed some issues
- Added the function to set the url