Add a really simple version of a Under Construction page to your website by enable this plugin. Use IP to restrict all users except the whitelisted addresses.
Go to the settings page in Settings > Really Simple Under Construction. Enable by checking the checkbox. The Under Construction site is only visible if not logged in. Optionally you can set three things:
1. Customize the Under Construction site by adding plain HTML that will be displayed.
2. Set the secret key to be able to by-pass the Under Construction page.
3. Set for how long the by-pass should work.
4. Add IP addresses for whitelisting a users or services.
Contributors & Developers
“Really Simple Under Construction Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Really Simple Under Construction Page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added setting to make WordPress static Homepage to be visible, the plugin still restricts all other pages.
- Ignore if call to webhook wp-json
- Bugfix WordPress login blocked
- Ignore if call to webhook wc-api
- Minor bugfixes
- Add your IP to textfield link added.
- Whitelisting with IP address added. Settings layout updated. Refactored code.
- Settings link added in plugins list. Author information updated.
- Bugfix, not working for startpage in some set ups.
- Language support added. sv_SE and en_US in first version.
- Fix to ignore « Under Construction » page if current page is wp-admin or wp-login.php. Handles custom URLs.
- First commit.