Plugin needed for generating XML sitemap for sending it to Google News. It analyzes the publication by date and shows web-form with next options if it is appropriate:
- add this post to sitemap or not;
- access type for reading;
- genres of publication;
- language, in which the article is written;
- stock tickers;
- geolocation data.
Also, plugin having a small tutorial, in which described the information on how to fill the options fields.
In addition, this plugin have the defaults settings, which will be applyed for all new publications.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Choose needed setting which will be applied as defaults for each new publication.
Requirements for backend and frontend
- PHP 5.3 or higher
- jQuery 1.0.0 or higher
- How to fill the fields, which plugin provides?
When you adding the new publication, in web-form of plugin, there is a link
How to fill this fields?, pressing on it, you will see the modal window with the tutorial.
Contributors & Developers
“[Propeople] Google News Sitemap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.1, November 12, 2013
- Bug fix: [major] plugin isn’t work for multisite.
1.0.0, November 11, 2013
- Initial release.