Display a call to action at the bottom of your blog post. You want your visitors to do something on every page. If you are writing about a service you offer, you link the post to that service and a « call to action » bar will appear at the bottom of the post. This will help improve online conversions. Direct your visitors where you want them next.
With this plugin, you create a relationship from a blog post, to post of another post type for displaying a call-to-action at the bottom of the post. In the example above, you link your post to the service your post is about.
Once activated, a metabox will appear in the post editor with available posts to choose from. After choosing the post you want associated, the box appears at the bottom of your post.
Use for services, portfolios and even standard pages. Give it a try today.
It’s easy to use and simple to set up. From one simple settings screen, you can:
- Set the post type association
- Include featured images to dress up the action bar
- Change action bar colors
- Set the default button text
- Metabox allows each post to have a different call to action
post-call-to-actionfolder to the
- In your WordPress administration, go to the Plugins page
- Activate the « Post Call to Action » plugin
- Go to the Settings > Post Call to Action and configure your settings
If you find any bugs or have ideas to make it better, please let us know.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Post Call to Action” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Post Call to Action” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested up to WP v4.9
- FIX: improved CSS to stabilize the display whether an image is used or not
- FIX: text in H2 now has color from settings page
- FIX: button text was not using proper color in some cases
- NEW: css classes for CTA meta; includes post title and button
- FIX: better handling of the featured image to avoid images being cropped
- FIX: Post CTA box was displaying without a selected post when initial post meta value was ‘0’
- FIX: escape non-escaped attributes
Hat tip to Pippin Williamson for his pull request to improve this plugin. He has a plugin review program for members of his website. See http://pippinsplugins.com/ for details.
- NEW: css classes for buttons
- Initial plugin release