Substitute / replace missing images by a default image.
The plugin will (try to) display / generate the good size (width and height) of the image missing.
You can choose to replace the image by one picture uploaded in the Placehodor settings page.
Or you can choose to replace the images missing by images from the placeholder webservices « Placeholder.com », « Placeimg.com » or « Picsum.photos ».
With 1.2.0, the plugin will try to replace images broken from external source and also manage image loaded after the document was ready (by ajax for example).
The images missing in Gutenberg will also be replaced.
Big thanks to Pat OL for the help in debugging :]
Since 1.1.0, you can choose to set a default thumbnail to all the posts that are not set.
You can contact me :
- My blog: https://xuxu.fr/contact
- My website : https://www.xuan-nguyen.fr
- My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/xuxu
- Extract and upload the directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Check if Permalink setting is not set on « Plain »
Wait for it.
Contributors & Developers
“PlaceHodor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Replace images broken from external sources
- Replace images broken in Gutenberg
- Can display a random post thumbnail if this option is activated
- Debug display random thumbnail
- Code Rework
- Hello world!
- first Release.