This plugin allows you to configure extra mime-types for support by the inline-uploader.
A new options page is added as Options … Mime-types which allows you to add/delete the extra mime-types.
By default the following extra mime-types are registered: audio/ac3, audio/MPA and video/x-flv.
With version 0.90 of the plugin you are now able to upload a file containing a long list of mime types as an easy way to register multiple mime-types.
The file format is « mime/type extension » for example like this:
audio/ac3 ac3 audio/MPA mpa video/x-flv flv
- Upload to your plugins folder, usually
- Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
- Navigate to Settings … Mime-types to add/delete mime-types.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PJW Mime Config” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PJW Mime Config” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tidy up of old code and removal of support for very old WordPress versions.
- Update of look and feel to match recent WordPress versions
- Add support for upload of a list of mime types in a file