Add a map with marker in less than 100 sec:
If you want to get detailed information about the OSM-plugin visit these pages:
- Homepage: WP-OSM-Plugin
- Forum: EN|DE
- Twitter: @WP_OSM_Plugin
Features of the OSM-plugin:
- OpenStreetMap, HOT, OpenSeaMap, OpenTopoMap, BaseMap (AT), Stamen in posts/pages
- Integration in post / page / widget
- HTML Popup Marker
- GPX and KML (incl. upload in Mediathek)
- Map with geo-tagged posts/pages as linked marker
- Map with autogenerated track by geo-tagged posts / pages
- html-meta tags for geo-tagged posts/pages
- uses OpenLayers Library
- SSL connection (https)
Languages – thanks to:
- Japanese [by Sykane]
- French [by Tounoki and Marc]
- Russian [by Вячеслав Стренадко/Vyacheslav Strenadko]
- Italian [by Andrea Giacomelli]
- Spanish [by Colegota]
- Romanian [by Sorin Pop]
Swedish [by Olle Zettergren]
Licenses of the maps:
!! IMPORTANT !!
The WordPress Plugin Review Team required us to provide opt-in feature to display attribution since it is part of WordPress Plugin Guidelines. So you have to enable the checkbox « Display attribution (credit) in the map. » at the WP OSM Plugin Shortcode generater or add the attribution manually to your map. Otherwise it may violate the map or data license, eg OpenStreetMap.
- OpenStreetMap: OpenStreetMap License
- OpenTopoMap: OpenTopoMap License
- Stamen Maps: Stamen License
- BaseMap: BaseMap License
- Thunderforest (API key): Thunderforest License
- Others: Depends on the map you are including – check it before including it!
- Upload OSM folder to the
- Activatz-la via lo menú Extensions dins l’admin WordPress
- Generate the OSM shortcode when you write your post / page
Personal data (eg. gpx files) must not be stored in the plugins/osm folder but in the upload folder!
Do I need any key or any registration to show maps in my blog
I do not see my gpx file / marker file in the map ?
The file has to be located at the same adress as your blog.
There must be not format tag (like href …) in the shortcode.
Contributors & Developers
“OSM – OpenStreetMap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “OSM – OpenStreetMap” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.