Add over 50 animated smilies to your visual tinymce editor.
This plugin is designed to be used as an add-on to my Ultimate TinyMCE plugin. However, it can also be used as a stand-alone plugin as well.
For best results; You can download Ultimate TinyMCE here:
This addon will add a button to your visual tinymce editor for posts/pages. Clicking the button will open a popup window with over 50 professionally animated .gif smiley’s.
You can insert these smiley’s into your post/page content areas. Simply click a smiley, and it is automatically inserted into your content area.
- Includes over 50 professionally created animated smiley’s.
- Easily insert them into your posts/pages with a single click.
- I may consider making new smilies upon request.
Upload the plugin to your ‘wp-content/plugins’ directory, or download and install automatically through your admin panel.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
That’s it!! Go to your post/page editor and enjoy the Moods.
Note: If you have my Ultimate TinyMCE plugin installed, you can go to it’s admin settings page and there is a box letting you know if the addon is activated or not.
- I don’t see the moods icon once the plugin is activated.
Make sure to click the « show/hide kitchen sink » button in the top row of the editor. This will expand the editor, showing a second row of buttons.
Contributors & Developers
“Moods Addon for Ultimate TinyMCE” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- FIxed bug where the « advanced insert/edit link » button from my Ultimate Tinymce plugin was conflicting with the moods button.
- Moved the moods button to the right of the wordpress help icon.
- This plugin is written as an add-on to the Ultimate TinyMCE Plugin. However, it can also be used as a standalone plugin.
- Under either circumstance, there is NO options page. This plugin will begin working immediately once the plugin is installed and activated.
- Plugin was created.