Monitoscope is a webservice that monitors websites and alerts in case of access failure, it allows up to monitor 1 free website.
- Download monitoscope.zip from the « download » link on the web page where you’re viewing this.
- Decompress the file contents.
- Upload the monitoscope folder to your WordPress plugins directory (/wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the Monitoscope plugin from the WordPress back-office.
- Sign-up for free on www.monitoscope.com
- Get your API key and set it up on your WordPress website
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Monitoscope” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First public distribution version.