The Maintenance Mode & Coming Soon plugin allows you to quickly & easily set up a Coming Soon, Launch Page, Under Construction, or Maintenance Mode page for your website. It’s Simple yet flexible and works with any WordPress theme out there. Also, lets you have full control over the frontend of the website and every element can be customized with just a few clicks.
- Works with any WordPress Theme.
- Completely customize the look and feel of your Coming Soon / Maintenance Mode page.
- Each and every element of the maintenance page can be configured.
- W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache Support.
- Easily add Custom CSS and HTML.
- Collect Emails with MailChimp.
- You can let search engines to view website normally while visitors see the « Coming Soon » page.
- Visible to only non logged in users so you can build your site while visitors see the « Coming Soon » page. Configurable via options panel.
- Supports Custom Login URL.
- Integrated with Google Fonts.
- Stretch Background Image to Cover the Entire Browser.
- Uses HTML5 & CSS3.
- Translation Ready, i18n Support.
- Powerful Options Panel.
- Get support within the options panel itself. It’s something you going to love.
- FREE Forever
To manually install this plugin, please follow the instructions below.
maintenance-mode-coming-soonfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to ‘Maintenance Mode & Coming Soon’ options under the ‘Settings’ menu.
- Configure the plugin and start enjoying it.
- Having issues with the plugin?
Getting help is just a click away now. Report your issues using the support form in the plugin options panel and I will get back to you at the earliest possible. If the support form is not working for you, kindly send me an email at email@example.com explaining the issue you are facing with the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Maintenance Mode & Coming Soon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Maintenance Mode & Coming Soon” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Code has been completely refactored
- Lots of bugs fixing has been done
- Missing CSRF protection has been added
- Fixed issue with uninstalling plugin
- Correction with author meta links
First release of the plugin.