Uses SparkPost to deliver emails for the Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress.
Read the Setup Guide to get started.
This Plugin requires Mailster Newsletter Plugin for WordPress
- Upload the entire
mailster-sparkpostfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings => Newsletter => Delivery and select the
- Enter your API Key and save the settings
- Send a testmail
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Mailster SparkPost Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Mailster SparkPost Integration” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update for Mailster 3.0
- fixed: issue with invalid data type with WP 5.5
- fixed: subaccounts were not displayed on the settings screen
- fixed: using correct host for EU endpoint
- updated: applied SparkPost API endpoint changes
- fixed: issue with Mailster 2.3.16+ and reply_to headers
- endpoint selection is now available without API key
- added option to choose EU endpoint
- added: option to define IP_POOL
- fixed: issue if embedded images is used multiple times
- fixed: issue when campaign titles have more than 64 characters
- fixed « Track in SparkPost » option now working as expected
- initial release