A Kwik Delivery integration for Woocommerce, including real time shipping rates, order scheduling and tracking updates.
Capabilities of the Kwik Delivery Integration
- Real Time Shipping Calculation
- Schedule Order on Successful Payments
- Track Order Updates
Login to your wordpress site as an “admin user” and follow the steps below.
1) First on your wordpress admin dashboard and install this plugin and activate it.
2) Go to Woocommerce Settings Page > Shipping Tab
3) Click the Sub Tab « Kwik Delivery ».
4) Go to your Kwik Delivery account and get your username and password.
5) Copy and paste the keys into your Kwik Delivery Shipping settings.
6) Fill up other neccessary settings.
7) Save all settings.
Contributors & Developers
“Kwik Delivery for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Kwik Delivery for Woocommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Change payment method for all other type except ccod.