Image Effect CK allows you to add some nice effects on your images into your editor. You just have to add the needed CSS class or attribute on the desired images.
On any image into your website you can add the effect you want. You can choose to have different effects in the same page.
- Applies to any image in the page
- You can add the effect you want to each image
- Responsive behavior
- Animated caption that is automatically generated from the title tag of the image
- No HTML knowledge required, just add the CSS class on the image
- Possibility to add a link on the image
Using Image Effect CK you don’t have to wrap your image with some HTML tag or add any additional code, just set the CSS class and the title on your image and that’s all !
How to use it
The only thing you have to do is to add the CSS class on your image. You can use your editor is it has the ability to set a class, or edit the source code to add the class manually to the image tag. The caption is automatically created from the title tag of the image. Example of image source code :
<img src= »/images/yourimage.jpg » class= »effectck-lily » title= »My title::A little description » />
See the demo for the list of available classes and effects.
Note that you can set a title and desciption using the separator « :: » into the title tag.
Get more informations and see the demo on https://www.ceikay.com
- Unzip the package
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Image Effect CK” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix issue with folders and files
- First issue