Login errors in WordPress can be used by hackers to guess whether they entered wrong username or password.
This is a lightweight plugin that will hide those login errors and make your WordPress login more secure.
* No annoying settings to deal with.
* Install and automatically hide login errors.
* Lightweight with only a few lines of code.
From your WordPress dashboard:
- Visit Plugins > Add New
- Search for « Hide Login Errors »
- Install the « Hide Login Errors » Plugin
- Activate « Hide Login Errors » on the Plugins page
- Why not just place this code in the functions.php file?
You can do that, but when you update or change your theme it will be removed (along with any other modifications).
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Login Errors” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Hide Login Errors” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release