Create, manage, and track custom, keyword-rich, redirect links on all your own domains from one place with GoTryTHIS. It’s redirect links made for marketers. To sign up for GoTryTHIS, please visit www.gotrythis.com.
The GoTryTHIS plugin adds WordPress compatibility to GoTryTHIS. Redirect links are routed through WordPress to GoTryTHIS for processing and invalid links are sent back to the WordPress 404 page.
Putting user agent information into headers, while performing http requests, has been provided
Determination of GoTryTHIS installation path, relative to WP installation path, has been improved
Using « home » option instead of « siteurl » has been applied
The action to hook the initial function has been changed from « template_redirect » to « wp »
The length of used cookies contents has been limited to 50 characters per cookie
Compatibility with old versions of GoTryTHIS 2 has been provided
Checks of work correctness have been improved
Plugin uses WordPress blog 404 page instead of GoTryTHIS 404 page, as it was in previous version
The plugin is installed automatically when installing GoTryTHIS on a WordPress domain. If you turn on WordPress permalinks after installing GoTryTHIS, you can install the plugin from here, or do a repair on the domain through GoTryTHIS. Upgrades to the plugin are done through WordPress, separately from GoTryTHIS updates to your domain.
To install from here, create a ‘gotrythis’ folder in your blog’s plugins folder (wp-content/plugins/gotrythis/). Download the plugin and upload it to that folder.
After installing, login to WordPress and configure the plugin to point to your GoTryTHIS installation (automatically set if installed during GoTryTHIS setup) and activate the plugin in WordPress.
- I have uploaded plugin files according to the instructions. Why are my GoTryTHIS redirect links not not working?
Please login to WordPress blog admin and check if GoTryTHIS plugin is enabled and configured correctly to point to GoTryTHIS.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GoTryTHIS” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Put user agent information into headers, while performing http requests
- Improve determination of GoTryTHIS installation path, relative to WP installation path
- Replace « siteurl » option usage with « home » option, in order to have plugin working properly for any configuration of WP installation
- Change the action to hook the initial function from « template_redirect » to « wp », in order to avoid conflicts with similar plugins
- Limit the length of cookie contents to have cookie setting accepted by the majority of servers and avoid cookie memory overflow
- Provide compatibility with old versions of GoTryTHIS 2
- Improve checks of work correctness
- Explore the cases when plugin can work incorrect
- Add DONOTCACHEPAGE constant to avoid GoTryTHIS links pages caching in WordPress
- Add OUT_SOFT_REDIRECT constant to say GoTryTHIS that request has been sent from outer software
- Provide WordPress 404 page usage instead of GoTryTHIS 404 URL
- Add plugin configuration page in WordPress admin area
- Initial release