Adds the Google Chrome Frame
<script> tags to the
<head> of your site, giving your site instant Google Frame compatibility.
Features an options page and IE version selector.
- Introducing Google Chrome Frame
- Get started with Google Chrome Frame
- Check out other WordPress plugins by the same author, Katz Web Services, Inc
- This plugin is released under a GPL license.
- Upload the folder to your plugins directory.
- You’re done.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Chrome Frame for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Google Chrome Frame for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated plugin with additional GPL license information
- Added version control for IE versions (if you want to use Chrome Frame for only IE 7 or below, for example)
- Added options page to configure
- It has the « new plugin smell, » don’t you think?